'Children of Blood and Bone’ Author Tomi Adeyemi Left Film’s Set ‘Sobbing,’ Calls It the ‘Worst Thing I’ve Had to Live Through’ and ‘I Never Want to Hear About It Again’
A blog run by George Alan Booker, a comic book artist into fast cars, action and horror movies!
Pages
- Home
- About Us
- The Origins Of The Zombie Racer Phenomenon
- George A. Booker - Advertising Storyboards
- V.S. News Roundup
- Classic Comic Book Reviews
- Great Comic Book Eras
- Historical News
- Hyperlinks
- What I'm Watching (Series)
- NEWS - Bollywood
- NEWS - Illustration
- NEWS - Comic Book & Graphic Novels
- NEWS - Motion Pictures
- NEWS - Theater
- NEWS - Video Games
- NEWS-Virtual Reality
- NEWS - World News & Commentary
- Hollywood Blasted - HUMOR
- Star Wars Original Trilogy Appreciation Page
- Rude Humor
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Why Didn't Her Parents Warn Her About Doing Business In Hollywood Like ALL RESPONSIBLE PARENTS DO??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.