Welcome to the Zendaya Temple, you heathens! You infidels! It is here we will gather and sing the praises of Zendaya The Most Highest, the most beautiful woman in all of Christiandom! Er - CHRISTENDOM. The most blessed of all of Zeus' daughters! The daughter Elon Musk, the first TRILLIONAIRE in history, wished he had fathered!!
WARNING. THIS IS A NOT A CULT.
ZENDAYA QUOTE: "You're going to give me what I want and I want everything."
ZENDAYA QUOTE: "If I ever cheat on Tom it will be with MYSELF. I don't mind watching movies alone or sleeping alone either."
ZENDAYA: "Yes, it's true. The men I love tend to SHRINK OVER TIME. That's because
it takes a lot to love a goddess like myself. It literally DRAINS THEM."
worry about him cheating on me. When I chose him he knew his entire existence had changed overnight."
ZENDAYA QUOTE - "Tom knows where all of his blessings lie. Not in a church; only at my temple!"
ZENDAYA QUOTE: "I had a dream of walking through a field consisting of a wide variety of flowers. As I stepped through them they parted and sung to me, "Hello, Zendaya~ The Most High of Goddesses. The Bringer of Beauty and Light."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.